Saturday at Banana Rose


Just walked in the door from a very good day of teaching at Banana Rose in Westlake Village. Here's a peek at what a portion of the table looked like (tapes, stamps, ink pads, etc... were set up at the other end lest you think I'm paring down in my travels. HA!) 

I'm home now and pooped! We were out late last night seeing William Friedkin at the Aero Theatre in Santa Monica for French Connection and To Live and Die in L.A. Friedkin not only spoke both before and after French Connection but he also did a book signing. We were very happy campers indeed! We also managed to get to Diddy Reese in Westwood for ice cream cookie sandwiches before they closed at 1 a.m. It's an extremely rare occasion where we're strolling in the door at two in the morning.

What a week! Between seeing Leonard Nimoy on Monday, Obayashi on Thursday and Friedkin on Friday, I'm exhaustedly happy! I hope to have a post on meeting Obayashi sometime this week. We are very lucky to live in Los Angeles!

Happy Weekend!

Comments

so cool...Thanks for sharing.
Dawn said…
Awe I would love to do one of your classes Kelly, I find your journal pages very inspiring and free (albeit I fail miserably on commenting most times I do visit regularly) but a commute from Cornwall UK is a bit much ha ha ha! Hmm, may well try to find some time to do one of your on-line classes soon - here's hoping. Ooh and if you bump into Nathan Fillion on your travels send him my way please, long may Castle reign chuckle chuckle!!
Huge hugs x

Popular Posts