22 January 2013 Journal Page


Happy that Tristan has off today (Cesar Chavez Day!) so it's nice to be able to hang low and watch my kiddo put together one of his Easter presents (can you guess? A LEGO set of course!) 

A quick reminder that I'm teaching my Wanderlust Journal this Saturday at Banana Rose in Westlake Village. The sample is in the store as well as online.

My Swatches class officially starts this Thursday! There are several pages of handouts up already (bookbinding instructions for creating two different kinds of books as well as the original Swatches handout.) It's completely work at your own pace and I'll be posting a seven page handout weekly to our class site for 4 weeks (there are 50 pages of material in this class.) I'm eager to see what folks are going to do with the material.

I'm currently reading Mumbai, New York, Scranton: A Memoir and thoroughly enjoying it. I picked it up because of the Maira Kalman blurb on the back cover. I couldn't resist and I'm very glad that I did!

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts