15 December 2012 Journal Page


One of the things that you'll notice on my pages is that I love to layer my writing. On this page here, I wrote a lot about sadness and layered on top of the writing with a blue Sakura Souffle pen using a Coffee Break Design stencil

It takes a lot of patience and practice to work with some gel pens and stencils but it's one of my favorite things to do. If the pen bleeds, I let it dry and then outline it with a finer point pen in a different color. It then looks like I did it on purpose. 

 I like using stencils with pens a lot more than I do with paint or sprays. I find it to be very meditative. It really slows you down and I love it.

Comments

sharon said…
Great effect with the stencil , pen , and all the layers, I will have to try! I love all of your delicious layers!
irene said…
i adore your writing on your beautiful pages!

Popular Posts