My Interior Life-last page


This is the last page in the journal that I've been sharing here for the past couple of months. I've decided to name the journal, "My Interior Life" (I'll have more information on this class within the next few days.) I usually pick my names based on something written on the pages and that one jumped out at me. Since I finished this book, I've made and filled at least three journals. I'll be sharing all of them here.

I've been posting my in progress pages on Instagram. You can see them via this link if you're not on instagram.

I also wanted to let folks know that I've added some material to my new online class, Marvel: Your Precious Life last night. I uploaded the bookbinding instructions almost a week early. So, if you've signed up for the class or you're thinking about it, you know it's there waiting for you! For those of you who haven't signed up but are on the fence, I'm holding a giveaway for folks who sign up. More info on everything here.

I am teaching four workshops at Ink About It in Westford, MA December 27th and 28th. The samples are in the store as well as online here. I hope to see you there! I'm packing for it now!

Blog Love
This blog post on why handwriting matters is a MUST read. The article from which it came from is here. I LOVE the Good Mail Day tumblr page!

A Few Good Reads

Ways to Celebrate the Solstice

Comments

Popular Posts