1 October 2012 Journal Page


Crazy, busy week (in a good sense!) Lots on my plate to keep me busy and occupied. 

 Selling journals Wednesday night means the next two days will be full of taking photos, writing descriptions and setting up the blog post. 

 I'm also teaching my last two Los Angeles area classes for 2012 this weekend at Stampin from the Heart (Fri and Sun, two different classes.) I'm really looking forward to it. (My last So CA class is next weekend at Banana Rose in Westlake Village.)

Also still working on my new online class (more on that VERY soon.)

Prepping and planning for Christmas and classes at Ink About It in Westford, MA.

FYI, the Building a Literary Bridge project, part of the Al-Mutanabbi Project (which I am a very small part of) their Indiegogo project ends in just 14 hours. More info here.

I hope that your week is a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts