WIP Journal Page

This is a journal page in process. I started it yesterday afternoon.

I almost always (99.9% of the time) do at least one journal page a day. Life has been so crazy here lately with the apartment stuff and cleaning out that I couldn't really do any art for about 4 days and I swear I was twitching.

Journaling to me is not only meditative and fulfilling, but it's also a necessity. I don't journal to make 'pretty pages'. I work in my art journal to document, reflect, experiment and to pause. It's my quiet, personal time when I can sit and work with the tools that make me happiest and just 'be'. I make journal pages, simply, for me.

Comments

~jolene said…
Kelly, I love that what you do for yourself inspires others.

You are a sweet, sweet soul.

xox
Pat Quilty said…
Hi Kelly:
I too confess to the magazine addiction but now have found a way to prevent bringing most home. i do have a subscription to Somerset and CPS but enjoy the ones you mentioned. I now go to Borders, buy a java and peruse them right there. If they are outstanding I buy them but if I am not really satisfied I don't. I am not enjoying the two you mentioned either.
Hugs, Pat q
Mrgie said…
Wow, a beauty for sure! Xo, Margie

Popular Posts