29 October 2010 journal page

I've updated my class schedule for January-March on my class blog here. I'll have info on my AZ and Fremont, CA classes very soon. I wanted to get my local classes up this week and I hope to have the out of area classes listed by next week. Thanks for your interest and your patience!

Blog Love:
Journal Page Loves Here, Here and Here.
felt garland DIY!
Rain of crying eyes
I love when she posts her work...
Tomato and Basil Soup
Chocolate. Chip. Cookie. Dough. Balls.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's been a while 'blog love'..hope you're doing good...wishing you lots of fun teaching this year all over the place...I met your friend Cara and had a really nice time in her journal class at the Skirball..hope very much, to see you again sometime in 2011..XOXOrly

Popular Posts