Introducing my new journal

David, Tristan and I went to Cinefamily the other night for the Gene Deitch Tribute. Loved seeing the films on the big screen and having the opportunity to hear Deitch himself tell his stories along with them.

Our favorites:

The Juggler of Our Lady

Munro

Flebus

Blog Love:
If you love Hands, check out ERA Graphics fabulously cool hand rubber stamps!

Paul's Swatches books-you think they're cool on the blog? You should see them in person!
Make Maps
Rebecca Bradley
Sticker Love
Michelle Ensminger
Ridley Scott wants to co-direct with YOU

Next week I will be trekking to The Artists Nook in Bellvue, CO. There is still room in classes. You can click here for more info or go here to sign up. Hope to see you there!

Comments

Jazz said…
Oh look! It's PINK!!! ;-)
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Have missed being online and getting to see all your cool pages and postings!!!
jane eileen said…
Jeane's mom said...
1. I can never get enough of the swatch books.
2. I see f.a.b.r.i.c. on the new journal. Makes my heart skip a pleasant beat!
Michele said…
Ooooh Love this journal, so pretty and I totally dig the OM sign. :)
Krista said…
I Love the new journal. I just bought same paper like the cover in blue..I love the pink!!!
Sandy said…
I love the new journal. Thanks for the links. I now know I need to take the Swatches class some time in my lifetime.

Popular Posts