November 23 journal page

Lynne Perrella's new book arrived and it is quite yummy. Definitely a keeper! I am torn between reading it now and saving it for later. I keep flipping through it.

My stencil and label order from Small Studio Productions arrived. Thank you, again, Ginny! Fast shipping, cute packaging. Damn good customer service!


I bought a scrapbook mix/destash box, well, okay I bought TWO, from Kennar Road. Oh frickin' YUM. Stuff for me and stuff to use in classes. I'm very happy with my order.

My last So Ca classes of 2009 are up on my workshop blog here. Santa Monica and Santa Ana! Looking forward to it.

If you like to listen to music, a friend of mine pointed out live365.com. They even have a Muppets Christmas station!! I'm in love!

It is definitely winter in Los Angeles. It POURED yesterday and I loved every minute of it. Tomato bisque soup and sourdough bread never tasted any better!

Comments

Sharyn said…
It's winter here too-today it snowed!
Seth said…
I just got Lynne's book today too. And I am having the same reaction. But it seems reading it now is winning out! Looks fantastic!!

Popular Posts