Please read

If you've linked to me, please make sure that your links are up to date. The link to my site should be for-

http://kellykilmer.blogspot.com/


It is NOT MY NAME dot com. Unfortunately, I had to let my domain name go after I stopped using my former website. Well now it is a friggin' p*rn site and I am NOT happy.

So, please make sure that any links and anything with my name is NOT Kelly K.....(my name) dot com. You want to link HERE to this blog or to my other workshop blog.

THANK YOU-
Kelly

Comments

Bea said…
Yup, got it right on my blog. :)Bea
Maggie said…
Oh no! I'm so sorry. :(
Rhomany said…
Fixed all my links. Thanks for the heads up :)
Anonymous said…
I notified The Stamp Addict yesterday, but the link is still there....will call again.
Kelly, we fixed the link on The Stamp Addict website, it now directs to your blog. We had a computer issue and couldn't get it changed till just now. Jen
Barb Smith said…
That is so sick! I'm so sorry, Kelly!
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Popular Posts