San Diego Comic Con Friday...

Who needs sleep? My men are both soundly sleeping. It's after 1 a.m. and the Eisners are all over and we're back at the hotel. After going several days without sleep, what's a few more?

Some highlights-

Getting into Hell Hall to see the Warner Bros panel for Where the Wild Things Are, The Box, The Book of Eli, Nightmare on Elm Street, Sherlock Holmes and Jonah Hex. I am interested in all of them but very excited about Wild Things, The Box and Sherlock Holmes.

Gary Oldman. I love this man.
In an effort to try to get closer seats to the stage, I got up and tried to see if anyone was leaving. No luck in that department BUT since it was such an insane rush, AND I couldn't move, I snagged some closer pictures of Robert Downey Jr-
I can not wait to see Ponyo. It was a treat to see Mr. Miyazaki.
Finally. How many years did it take? I met Adrian Paul. Would you believe all I said was how happy I was to have finally met him? I went all quiet fan girl. I did take a boatload (Kat did you get yours I sent to you on your cell phone?) of pictures.
Ohhhhhh, this was a pure delight. Meeting both Seth and Jason Lutes. Both were extremely sweet and their talent just glows from them. Very very nice men and I LOVED watching them draw. I told David I have a girl crush on Seth. I don't know if it's the glasses and the hat or the drawings ;)
Gaiman's look, the acceptance speech and the acceptee's t-shirt said it all. Priceless. Another fun year at the Eisners.
Now to see if I can get some sleep...

Comments

Sarah said…
Wow sounds like you had such fun!
BellaKarma said…
Gary Oldman AND Robert Downey, Jr!!? I would've had to decide which one to throw my panties to, and who to toss my bra at.

Popular Posts