Is it really July?

*****
Very hard to believe July is here today! Today marks the six month of my online class, A Prompt A Day!! Amazing, huh? So far that means there have been over 450 different prompts (not including July's) so far!! WOW! Over 150 journal pages. DOUBLE WOW!!! There is still plenty of space in July's class. I welcome everyone. You can find out more info and sign up here.

***

I'll be trekking to The Artists' Nook in Bellvue, CO very very soon. Discount pricing ends SOON. Take advantage and sign up NOW. More info here. I can't wait!! I can't wait!!!


***

Hey, my friend, The Artzy Diva has COOL (and inexpensive) tape that she'll be carrying on her blog. She's still taking photos and uploading more tape to the site, but you can check it out here. I LOVE what she's carrying and already, um, own it!! Two thumbs up!

***

Speaking of cool and friends, pop on over to Roseann's blog and check out her India journal.


***

Grant Morrison and Clive Barker?!?! Tonight!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Remember... you promised photos of the Meltdown shindig... I'm a-waiting... :D :D

Hugs,
Adriane

Popular Posts