June 1, 2009 journal page



I finished my journal. This is one of the last few pages in it. I'll be showing you the last few pages over the next couple of days. Time to make a new book to work in!

*****
Street Art San Francisco has got to be one of the best books on street art/graffiti that I've ever seen. Hopefully I won't have any new books to talk about for a wee bit. This week has been overwhelming as the want list gets bigger. LOL***
If you are in the Los Angeles area, you may want to visit the Japanese Village Plaza Mall where Kinokuniya is. There's a fab exhibit up by Heisuke Kitazawa or PCP.

***
Does anyone else collect Tara McPherson's Gamma Mutant Space Friends toys?

***
I wish I lived in NYC...Barron Storey exhibit info here.

Comments

michelle ward said…
Catching up with some of your recent posts....love your pages and links... How is it that you are on the West coast yet you are planning my East coast itinerary? Barron Storey and Tim Burton exhibits! Thanks for the heads up girl! I will be going to both - let me know if I can pick up anything for you.

Popular Posts