The low down on decorative packing tape

I've posted where to find tape before, but since it's a frequently asked question, I thought I'd post again!
The sad thing is, this isn't half of what I have. Addiction, anyone?
If you want tape just for you-

Go to ebay, google or etsy. Type in kawaii tape, japanese tape, decorative tape, packing tape, packaging tape, cute tape-everything you can possibly think of to describe tape. LOTS of stuff comes up. Seriously.

From Japan with Love is one of my most favorite vendors/sources

as is RetroNana in Shanghai.

Some other sites including wholesale sites-

Accoutrements tape (Devil duckie, cowboy, cat, Jesus, Bacon, and a few more) google accoutrements tape-lots of places sell them.

NPW in England is the manufacturer of the zipper, barbed wire, chain, bullet, daisy and some more tape.

Around the Block has COOL

Lace tape in b & w-takes a few weeks though

Redhorseshoe-

checkered color tape

scissors

French co: Shut up, wood tape, python tape,tinsel tape

Babosarang I *wish* I could order from this company

The Tape Depot
-custom made tape and more! Not sure about the prices though!! Any site where you have to ask makes me leery!

10x10-type in tape

*****

Went to Book Soup tonight and met Mia Kirshner signing "I Live Here". Hopefully, I didn't sound like too much of an ass. I stayed up late last night reading the first volume on Ingushetia. I couldn't put it down. Hard not to read it without your heart breaking, but definitely something *everyone* should read so they know what the hell is going on around the world. Go pick up a copy. Be inspired. Be informed. Be active. Be mad as hell. Be compassionate. Be aware.

Comments

michelle ward said…
kelly - you enabler! i'm a tape junkie too and i'm drooling over your stash. what a generous thing to spell out your sources. *tries to refrain from clicking on links*
WOW! I had no idea there was a market for decorative tape! I am going to ebay now....
robin
Anonymous said…
where can i get packing tape that says "I love you"

Popular Posts