My weekend at Artful Living

Have you been to Artful Living in Ojai yet? Well, you need to go! This past weekend was my second visit to Ojai (ohhhhhh and how I love it there) and it won't be my last!!! I had a BLAST teaching two workshops (The Storyteller and Fukuro Toji)!! Here are some shots from the weekend:It was fun, right, Barbara??
Pictures from "The Storyteller" workshop:
Sunday's workshop came and the collage ephemera was flying everywhere!! Mikki and Diana makin' a mess and having fun digging for paper in the living room:Barbara, Andrea and Barbara in the classroom:I forgot to take photos of everyone's books on Sunday! Here are some snapshots I took around town Sunday morning:
Tristan eating breakfast at Bonnie Lu's (our second time eating breakfast there-yum!). Ran into a friend there (hi Lorraine!!) which was a nice, unexpected surprise!Artful Living looks inviting even when it's "after hours". Here is the shop early Sunday morning:Tristan found a new friend:Make sure you contact Barbara at Artful Living and get on their mailing list!! They have TONS of classes coming up (including some out of area instructors in addition to their fabulous local teachers).

Artful Living

310 E. Matilija Street

Ojai, California 93023 805-640-0800

artfulliving@ojai.net

A thousand thank yous again to Barbara and the Gang at Artful Living!! Tristan and I had a blast and we are looking forward to returning again in November!!!

Comments

Popular Posts