Mixed Media Workshops at Frenzy Stamper Scottsdale, AZ October 3-5, 2008


A little heads up, October 3-5th, I will be teaching five brand spanking new mixed media workshops at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ.

The workshops are:

The Storyteller:Revelations: Revealing The Layers:What Next?:
Funky Chunky Book:
Swatches a.k.a. Little Paper Books:
I'm VERY excited and I can't wait!!!! Debbie is taking sign ups NOW. Spread the word!! Samples are IN the store. If you have any questions, drop me an email. To sign up, contact Debbie ASAP, please!

Frenzy Stamper
7064 E. 5th Avenue Downtown Scottsdale, AZ
480-946-0007

Frenzy Stamper Blog

FYI, I will also be teaching 4 of the 5 workshops October 17-19th at Stampers Warehouse in Danville. Samples are in the store and you know what to do if you're interested ;)

Comments

Popular Posts