Top Three reasons to Love the Stamp Act Store in Marshfield, MA:

#1. The People-Marie and her Parents (Dan and Gloria), their friends and customers (people like Elyce, Marissa, Patty, Raine, Sam, Sharyn, Susan...to name a small handful ;)) just totally make me smile, laugh and feel very comfortable and welcome every time I visit. It's like "Cheers" but without beer.

#2. The Store!!! Ohhhh, I love this store. Marie ordered a ton of new Hot Potatoes stamps (thanks Andrew for pointing out the new ones to me) for my classes this weekend. Needless to say, they are all in my stamp pile now as I was in need of new stamps for classes. The background stamps rock!!!!

Marie and her parents have re-organized the store. You're in for a big surprise if you haven't been in lately!


A small sampling of things we use in my classes (look-new stamps in the corner!):

Surprise! #3: The Gallery!!!! The Stamp Act store has opened up a gallery. It's a place where artists can sell their wares through the store (talk to a store employee for more inf0). I bought two photographs by Su Theriault (one of Oaxaca and one of Cape Cod). I'd show them to you, but they are on their way to my home in West Hollywood. I am very excited about the gallery, the setting and the opportunities for artists in this new setting!!!Here are some more photos from yesterday:

Thanks to everyone at The Stamp Act for a GREAT weekend!!!!
The Stamp Act
58 Main St.
(Route 3A)
Marshfield, MA 02050
781-837-5890

My sister (Erin), her husband (Marc), and Tristan picked me up after class. We went to Acapulcos in Quincy Center. It's been a great weekend so far!!! I loved this on the wall in the restaurant:

Just a gentle reminder, that next weekend I am teaching at Ink About It in Westford, MA. I can't wait!!! :
)

Comments

Kelly Snelling said…
oh! your sister and her lovely red hair! you girls got the pretty, pretty hair in spades! and that happy tristan with his omnitrix has me smiling. my kids have one of those, too and we just got a new version for a birthday party. ben 10 rocks!
Sandy said…
Looks like you had a great time and I love all the old photos.
Anonymous said…
Hey Kelly! How far from Boston are these stores? I have a work trip to Boston in October and would love to do some non-work side trips.

Amy in Austinn

Popular Posts