My sister (Erin) and her husband (Marc) were kind enough to let us have a small family get together over their house yesterday...It was a nice day and we got some visiting time in with my parents, Erin, Marc, Cousin Andrea, Uncle "Oogs" (John-Andrea's Dad), my Aunt Sis, Sis' friend Jim, Cousin Bev, Cousin Frankie and Denise, Cousin Charlie & Mary...my sister babysat for her friend, too so that's the cutie you see in the pictures. Here are some shots from the day:






I drove Andrea & John back home to Weymouth...afterwards, I drove by what used to be their house and my Grandfather's house. This used to be the view from my Grandfather's backyard. I used to wake up to this every morning when I was little.This is what the house looks now. It's being done over. I have some pictures of it from when we were little somewhere...

This is the side of the house. One of the many places where we'd run with the neighborhood kids. I really really wanted to trek down there yesterday but didn't want to disturb anyone OR have anyone call the cops on me (no one is living in the house at the moment).
Tristan really wanted to share these pictures of a mini "Fenway Park" he built using all Lego and Lego Red Sox pieces.
How cool is this car?? I snapped a picture of it before my camera died (ran out of battery) while my sister, Tristan, Cousin Andrea (or Baby Angrea as we call her some times-we used to call her that when she was little 'cause that's how she said her name) drove to Nantasket, Hull and Cohasset.
*****
This news article about "The Big Mouse" (or is it Cheese?) is a MUST read. It would be awesome news and about damn time that that big corporation got what is coming to them!! They are probably one of the few companies with the ability to change the laws to make them work FOR them.

Comments

Popular Posts