My Dad, Mom, Tristan and I took a ride along the South Shore today...we visited Rockland, Cohasset, Hull, Nantasket, etc....

Did you know that the South Shore gave us:
Dunkin Donuts
Tollhouse Cookies
Oceanspray (cranberry juice-yum!)
Ruth Gordon
and Dropkick Murphys?


Here are some shots (the ocean ones are me sticking the camera out the window as Dad drove...):

Can you imagine living here?!?!?!
My sister bought a brick at the Carousel in Nantasket for my Grandparents a couple of years ago. Mom wants to buy one for my Aunt now...We all have great memories of Nantasket Beach and Paragon Park. My foot and my Mom's foot:
Can you imagine having one of these stupid things in your YARD??!?! Any idea how LOUD one is?!?!?

My friend Marissa told me about the most wonderful antique shop. I will take pictures of the goodies I found and share them later...
Drove by my high school and was surprised that it hadn't changed that much...


How happy I was when the bell rang and I would run out these doors:
Growing up, Dad lived behind Notre Dame in Roxbury, MA:
I wish I could go here this trip, but I don't think I'll be able to make it this time around :(

We are off to The Cape today...hoping to find some fun (inexpensive) treasures along the route...

Comments

lynne h said…
thanks for the pics, kelly! the ocean and sky are soooo beautiful. and the south shore gave us ruth gordon?! must be magic in the air ...

Popular Posts