Heading to Boston tomorrow...I'll blog and check email from there as often as I can.

While out and about on the town tonight, I spotted this sign in front of
Meltdown Comics. It should be in front of MY apartment!

Meltdown is well stocked with what is the hottest seller in comic books these days...before the movie comes out...I've never seen so many people walking around with a copy!
I've told you guys how much I *heart* independent bookstores. Tonight we went to Skylight Books in Los Feliz (one of our FAVORITE bookstores). They expanded recently and now have a "art" section next door. Oh wow. Look what I found:

A new issue of Doris (I *heart* this zine):

Masalacollage by Antonio Merinero. I LOVE this book: They even have a cool website here.
OMG! I fell in LOVE with this book and could not leave without it:
Julie Lequin's The Ice Skating Tree Opera. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't wait to sit and just lounge around with it. She has a blog too! Watch the video here!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, SCORE!! Huge huge HUGE Thank yous to the wonderful, bestest indie bookstore ever. EVER. I need to find wall space for this...Skylight Books is the BEST bookstore in L.A...
Also bought two Richard Stine books at The Iliad (one of my fave used bookstores!!) in North Hollywood. I heart used bookstores. Hell, I heart bookstores!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts