Journal pages from last night:


The one above isn't finished yet. I had to stop working on it and help Tristan build his "hotel" he is working on. :)

*****

Lynda Barry on NPR's Talk of the Nation.

*****

Somewhat quiet here at the moment. I'm working on my classes for this weekend and on my upcoming Stampers Warehouse (Danville, CA) workshops.

*****

Indiebound : The BEST booksellers in my small opinion. Find a local bookstore here.

*****

So very thankful that Prop 98 did not pass thanks to the voters!!

Comments

GoodchefT said…
Thanks for posting the link to the radio interview.
I liked the interview.
Hearing her talk has helped to put voice to her book for me.
Meghan Laine said…
Your collages are beautiful! They are really inspiring and I can't stop looking at them! I'm thinking about giving collages a try now. :)
&rew said…
Good to hear that Prop 98 did not pass at all! Whew! &rew
Venita said…
I love your new pages! The bird piece is beautiful. You have such a gift!

Popular Posts