Journal pages-

Above-inside front cover (ALWAYS put your contact info on the inside cover "just in case"!)




*****

Does anyone have any idea what supplies are required to make your own "Magic Writing Pad"?
Seriously. I need to know...and I appreciate the help in advance.


*****

What the hell planet have I been on!?!? Argh!!! I missed Brian May at Book Soup last month. Argh!!!!

His book Bang! is high on my want list right now
. I heard him talking about it on PBS while watching QUEEN Rock Montreal late Saturday night/Sunday morning.
I have yet to read a bad review of it, it's all been extremely positive and well received with open arms.

I am loving his blog right now. I love his views on frigging bloody billboards.

*****

See you at Stampers Warehouse this weekend!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your pages are wonderful! This size really seems to suit you.
Sandy said…
Can't help you with the magic writing pad but I LOVE your journal. How do you do it?

Popular Posts