I've updated my etsy shop..Ten handmade books are listed now.










*****

Lynda Barry's WHAT IT IS is OUT! Check out the NY Times interview with her here. I am headed out to the bookstore this afternoon to buy a copy!! I have been waiting over two years for this book. It's one that I think that even those of you who have never heard of Lynda Barry or have read her work, will LOVE. And heads up! Lynda sells ORIGINAL artwork on ebay. (ahh, one of these days I'll own one!!)

*****

The second issue of Lines & Shapes is out. I enjoyed the first issue and am eager to see the second volume.

*****

I am teaching my "Inspired: More Exercises for an Artist's Journal" workshop this Saturday in Thousand Oaks. For more info, please drop me a note. This is the last time for a while that I will be offering this workshop in So CA. It has been a favorite (of mine and my students). The handout is 22 pages long with over 300 exercises in it. Catch it while you can.
Sunday is my Day by Day book at Zinnia in So Pasadena! It'll be a very busy but fun weekend!!

Comments

Popular Posts