I had THE best time teaching at Frenzy Stamper this weekend in Scottsdale. I can't tell y'all enough how much I LOVE teaching there!!! Debbie is wonderful!!! Huge huge thanks to Jeane, Gwen, Christine-and ALL of the gang that came and took workshops. You guys ROCKED!!!! I am already counting down until I go back in October!! Woo hoo!!!
(Above is a journal page from the first night at the hotel).
The stamps I bought at Frenzy including Invoke Arts, Hero (OWLS!!!), Stampers Anonymous, Stampotique and Judikins. I have a hard time picking favorites. We cracked these puppies outta the box and used them in the workshops. FUN fun fun!!! Thanks Debbie for having GREAT taste and ordering these images!!!
More goodies from Debbie's store: Coffee Break Design stencils, Around the Block Tape, PAPER (what else?!)
Hambly transparencies!
Rub ons, anyone? Hambly, Rusty Pickle...stickers from Hambly and old photos.

Yup. I did have FUN. Thanks again Debbie & the Gang at Frenzy Stamper!!!

I arrived home to a TON of mail (will post that tomorrow) oh the cuteness of it all is insane!!

I stopped and got gas in Ontario Mills on the way home (eek the gas light was on!). It cost me $90 to fill up my tank. WHY? Because there was a SCRAPBOOK STORE IN the same mall as the gas station. Talk about frigging genius! I was only in there a few minutes (was worried about LA Traffic and picking up the boy) but that store easily did some damage to my wallet. LOL!

At 2:35 when walking to Tristan's school to pick him up, I was broadsided by a blur of grey and blue and a flash of lime green. The attacker was almost as tall as me and at least a 100 lbs. He cracked both my ribs giving me the biggest of all bear hugs. Yup, my boy did miss me! :)

Oh, and before I forget! I bought the BEST book EVER at Debbie's store (she's out now sorry!) called Happy VooDoo Gris Gris. OMG. I LOVE this book. It's like the little Japanese books but BETTER ('cause you can READ it).


Comments

Shoshanah said…
omg i am dying over your purchases! i can't buy anything right now, though. i don't have those stencils. or some of the stamps. or the tape. or. or. or. aack! what fun you had! i saw the book at CHA and have personal issues with it (i did my MA thesis on voodoo), although i will probably buy it 'cuz the pics are great. i also need to get off my behind and order some of those great stampotique stamps for the store... deciding has been the hold up!
dotswood said…
Did you know that Dr. John of New Orleans has a song called... "Gris gris gumbo ya ya... " One of my favorites of his!
dot
Barbara Hagerty said…
You may have had fun...but those of us who took your class had even MORE fun!! You rock Kelly!! Thanks for such an artfully fun time!! I'll post the book I made in your class on my blog in a day or so when I've finished the pages.
I can't wait till Oct. either! And I'm drooling over the stash you acquired! WOW!
Jeane Frizzell said…
I LOVE Kelly! This weekend was great! I'm glad you are home safe and can't wait until October! You are the best.
Anonymous said…
Kelly Kelly Kelly! I love reading your blog because you always have such EYE CANDY for me! ACK! I just saw the cover of the book and I can see why you grabbed it! I know I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but MAN I'M DIGGIN' THIS BOOK ALREADY! LOL!
Thanks for sharing!
Linda
Anonymous said…
Sigh, I think I'd like to shop in your home for art supplies :)

Popular Posts