Some journal pages from this weekend (far from finished):



Babelfish led me to the work of Jen Renninger, whose work you can find here, here and here.

I *heart* Maira Kalman. She is the definition of inspiring.

Um, I'm ready for the weather to change back to 60/70. The unbearable heat the last few days is making me nuts. Not that I'll be ready for it in June, but I'm not ready for it now. Ugh.

Regular readers will know all about "our favorite neighbor stories"...11:35 last night our "favorite neighbor" had someone go into his apartment and we heard that someone (turned out to be a police officer) say to someone else "Call 911 or did you call 911." Minutes later, the fire department shows up. They ask him if he took something & if he felt cold. Then, when the medic showed up, they asked him if he could walk down the stairs and that they would be walking him down the stairs and taking him for a walk (???). Interesting night indeed. Unfortunately, he's back...

And on an entirely different note (trying to be positive today *ahem*):

I *love* this video (and the song) Glosoli by Sigur Ros:

Comments

Anonymous said…
I absolutely love art, any kind of art! You've done a beautiful job with the pages.

Popular Posts