Happy 18th Birthday to Andrea!!!

Two journal pages from last night:

Am trekking to The Stamp Addict in San Diego tomorrow to teach my "Inspired: Inspirations for an Artist's Journal" class tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

David & I were up very late last night watching the last Twin Peaks episodes. It seems like we have a "viewing" of the series every 10 years or so ;) Man, I love that show but it seems like the last several episodes all of the characters became "dumb" just forgetting things (like Catherine and co. receiving the box from Eckhardt and being in such a damn hurry to open it never asking "Hmmm...this is from our arch enemy, it could be dangerous."...or the Giant warning Cooper after Annie says she'll enter Miss Twin Peaks (what the hell else would he be waving his arms NO at)...Donna always being a royal pain in the ass (at least we got rid of James' character!)...) Even all these years later, I still love the show. I remember being allowed to stay up late for the final episode while I was in high school. My Dad caught the ending with me and it was "What the hell are you watching!!?" The final moments are odd and disconcerting (Cooper or Doppleganger Cooper or ?) and still leaves you wanting more after all these years. I can't wait to watch the extras on the show.

Definitely worth picking up the box set on DVD (we also have it on laser disc and video tape. Yup, we're geeks).

Comments

Popular Posts