Hey! Look what came in the mail yesterday, the booklets I ordered from Juliana Coles' etsy shop! I'm THRILLED! I always treat class booklets like little zines. I *love* Juliana's work-it's raw, it's real, it's honest, it's unique. I'm so happy that I was able to scoop some of these up! (Thanks Juliana!)This was the tag that was on the package. Paper ephemera!
The paper everything was wrapped in (more ephemera!)
*****

I had a great time teaching today at Stampin' From The Heart (Thanks ladies!!). It was a brand new class (Day by Day Book) and I *loved* it! It was the first time I had taught it and I Love the idea of a book that you can do a page a day in! Keeps the fingers creative and moving!

Huge thanks to Kat for making me the CDs! I LOVE the tunes!!!

Speaking of tunes...how come I like this song until the singer starts singing??? (Though the chorus ain't bad...) I guess I gotta let them grow on me. I Love the Song though (my sister played it for me last year..."You gotta hear this!", she said.

Speaking of movies filmed in Boston, we do NOT talk like this!!!! (Ih'm NOHT tahlking about tha sweah-ing-that we do talk like. It's the ACCENT. Fah Chrissahkes, Wahlberg is FROM Boston. Dohchesta (Dorchester) to be exact.) I just cringe-CRINGE, I tell ya when they do this to us!! It's not like we're saying "Caw-fee" or "Mawl" for Chrissakes!!

Comments

Popular Posts