Home again from Stampers Warehouse in Danville, CA. I had an AWESOME time teaching (as always!!) Huge thanks to everyone including Georgia, Terrece & the SW Gang!! BIG thanks to my students (and friends): Libby, Alix, Kathy, Connie, Arlene to name a small handful! It was GREAT seeing all of you!!! I am looking forward to going back there in June!!

I drove up Thursday morning (made it there in less than 5 hours-and no, I wasn't flying ;) ). I stopped at Borders in San Ramon to pick up Lynne Perrella's new book Art Making. I then dropped off my supplies at Stampers Warehouse where I met Alix and we drove into the city for a shopping day of fun!!! We stopped at a few stores including Flax (15 minutes before they closed-that was the cheapest trip ever LOL I got 3 pieces of paper) and Kinokuniya where I picked up some books. We had a great time!!! Friday-Sunday, I taught 5 fun filled classes. The art was AMAZING!!! I really had a good time.

Home again, I dumped out the contents of my trip to Stampers onto the bed and took some pictures:


We're having another "inspection" tomorrow (supposedly by the city) so I am in cleaning mode. This is the second "mysterious inspection" in about 3 months. They city has NEVER done this before so I am not sure what is going on...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like a fun bunch of goodies, especially the rubons! Lord, do I love rubons!
Paula
beth said…
I spy lots of really cool rub-ons in all that loot you brought home....they look yummy !!

That inspection...hmmmm.....you're right...sounds a little like something is going on !
&rew said…
These rub-ons look great!! I have to find them myself!!!

Good to see you back in bloglandia!

&rew
Christine Drevo said…
We both know that I love paper and some really great markers and rub ons!!!! Fabulous loot!!

It sounds like the owner might be selling his apartment building and next to meet some codes to list it or perhaps convert them to condo's..... I think more likely with selling the apartment complex.

Hmmmm I guess we'll know when we know.

Christine Drevo
Kelly Kilmer said…
The building's owned by a company that buys buildings and converts them to low income. We're previous tenants so we fall under the original lease 12 years ago. The city of West Hollywood gave the company the $ to buy this building and the one next to us. I'm wondering if it's a way to get more $$ from the city...
I'll let y'all know when I hear.
Anonymous said…
Do tell us more about Lynne's book, please. Glad you had fun on the road.Great looking stuff. Now I know what Jeane will need next. If I hadn't been there when she was born, I would swear you two were twins separated at birth.
Maybe the inspectors will inspect the manager's quarters, too, and find the problem they are looking for there!
: )
Jane
Roben-Marie said…
Hey, Kelly! Nice looking goodies! Hope you are doing well! Take care! RM :)

Popular Posts