HAPPY 11th Birthday, Tristan!!!!

Here's Tristan, June 2006 playing at the park on a school outing:

Here's Tristan's 10th Birthday, February 4th, 2007:

Tristan just a couple of weeks ago in front of his current favorite obsession (Indiana Jones AND Legos):
I have a new class that I'm debuting in March at Stampin from the Heart in L.A. It's called The Day by Day Book- I LOVE the size and shape of it!!! I left the sample in the store yesterday-






Busy day! Off to wrap presents, get the cake and all that!!! Also, getting ready for my classes this weekend at Stampers Warehouse in Danville-spread the word!!

Happy Birthday to my favorite boy!!! 11 years ago at this time I was still at Cedars awaiting YOUR 5 p.m. arrival! Mom loves you!!!! :)

Comments

Erin said…
Happy Birthday Booger!!
Love,
Your Favorite Aunt
~jolene said…
Happy
Happy
Happy
Birthday Tristan!!!
Anonymous said…
Very, very cool book, Kelly! I love that binding. Please wish your cutie a very happy birthday.

Paula
BellaKarma said…
Happy Belated Birthday Tristan!!!
Fiona said…
Happy birthday to your boy! Hope he had a great one! He sounds like a slightly older version of mine -Lego, Indiana Jones,oh yes!
Anonymous said…
HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY! BAPA.NANA wanted to join in the belated wellwishes as well...ALL OUR LOVE, HUGS, AND UNENDING KISSES!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts