Getting ready for my workshops this weekend at Stampers Warehouse! I'll be teaching FIVE Mixed Media classes that have been extremely popular and are some of my favorite classes :)
There's room in all of the workshops so if you're interested, check out the info here and phone the store at 925 362 9595~!

Some journal pages I did yesterday at the library-

It's the last trip to the library for awhile. The pens I used were all bought at JetPens online like the Latte pens and the
Pentel Pocket Brush Pen.
I also used acrylic paint on the backgrounds and a variety of handmade/decorative papers and various images on top. I used a "permanent" glue stick.

Started this page but haven't finished it-
Leaving for Danville early tomorrow (Thurs) morning. I probably won't be updating my blog from there. Looking forward to hanging out with my friends Alix & Kathy tomorrow. We're planning on visiting Flax and some other fun art stores. They're always a ton of fun and I'm happy I can spend some time with them!!

Starting Friday-Sunday, I'll be teaching 5 workshops: An Artist's Journal, Soft & Gentle Whispers (Mixed media background techniques), Inspired: More exercises for an Artist's Journal, Not Your Kid's Crayons (techniques for water soluble crayons) and About Face.

I am REALLY looking forward to it!!! See y'all there!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pages as usual!!
ellisa said…
Hi Kelly- I just love your art journal pages! Fot those of us that can't come to your workshops, would you possibly give any web tutorials??? I am esp. interested in techniques for using watersoluable crayons, and your backgrounds. Take care, Ellisa

Popular Posts