Don't read if you don't like books...or if you're broke

Ooh, look new books-

I can't WAIT to see this one. Angela Cartwright's Mixed Emulsions. Having seen her art in person and up close, I know I won't be disappointed!!!!

I am PSYCHED that Thomas Campbell has a new book out of his work (I am looking for the first one still). I am heading out today to look for it and Angela's book!
I bought this using a coupon at one of those "box" bookstores. The art in it by Anne Kristin Hagesaether is just yummy. Plus, the book is small and can easily fit in your purse.

I'm hoping to trek out to some bookstores today. Not that I have any business even looking at new books with the amount of books that I've bought in the last month BUT I have spent too much time indoors lately... Trying to rest my voice too and hoping that helps the coughing bug to go bye bye.

Comments

Popular Posts