After being good for a few weeks, I kinda broke down yesterday:




We had the rental car until two yesterday afternoon and I ran around and did some errands. On the way to the grocery store, I decided to go a little further then the grocery store and head to PULP on La Brea, one of my favorite paper stores. I passed on the Bush Biscuits (even though I was tempted to get one for my sister's dog), but at $2 they're half the price of a piece of paper!
Five sheets of paper, two rolls, two postcards, a Catalina Estrada greeting card and a pad of paper and I was outta there. The man at the register was a sweetheart-cracked me up. He asked us not to leave and "leave him alone". I love the people that work at this store they are usually very pleasant and helpful. I always leave with a smile (though my wallet is aching).

*****

I love this site.

*****

Today's Democracy Now is a must listen to here, here and here.

Daily life in Iraq.

Comments

~jolene said…
SCORE!!!!!!

You have the coolest stores in your 'hood! Wish The O.C. had half what you have!

Popular Posts