Some of you asked what books did I keep?

I apologize for the dark photos. My camera is acting wonky (as is the car as is the phone as is the toaster as is the cellphone. Ah, life, what can you do?). If I can fix it, I will take better shots and upload 'em asap:

Get rid of a Michael Palin book? Not me, never!
Scary thing going through my Sister Corita books is how many duplicates I have-eeps!!
I have good friends. See? Lots of paper! They know what I like!! Thanks Annette, Sharyn, Tammie & Angelica!!! I love the postcard here (in the middle of the page-sunglassed woman blowing kisses) Sharyn made it!!

Comments

Sharyn said…
Hi Kelly-
Glad you like the stuff! It's easy to know what you like-I just send what I like! Postcard is made from the scraps I cleaned up off the floor after 2 days of classes. The things people overlook-geesh! I still have enough for another postcard or two. Visited Paper Source today and Vellum tomorrow. Thanks for keeping me inspired. As soon as I learn how I will send some pix of my journal pages-I have been quite happy with them lately.
See you in August and we'll have fried dough!
Sharyn :)

Popular Posts