NEW! Paper Ephemera Packs for sale:

Package A5:

21 sheets of handmade, decorative paper




I also have one pack of: A2 left and 5 left of A4
see here for the pictures.



I've collected, selected and packaged up some of my most favorite papers into special "Handmade/Decorative" Paper packs selected just for you! These are papers from my own personal collection. These are limited in quantity (but bursting with quality!) The papers are cut down to various sizes. All are beautiful and exquisite enough to use in collages, art journals, altered books, canvas work, ATCs and more.

The cost per pack is $25 plus $3 shipping. I do take paypal, checks or money orders.

Remember, these are limited. Please drop me a note if you are interested at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts