The paper whore strikes again:


Badddddddddddd Girl!
Journal Page Before:

Journal Page After:

A Close Up:


I had a lovely afternoon with my friend Lorraine. We met at one of the local gift shops and then spent some time talking at Starbucks. Thanks Lorraine-I needed a fun afternoon like this!

Needless to say, I was arm deep in paper when Lorraine walked in the door of the store. LOL Guilty as charged. I love paper. Just don't ask me how much I spent, ok?

Here are two more journal pages I've done in the last couple of days. I've got some more to put up later on...

Oh man, I did not buy this but I love the artwork (I'm sure I'll get annoyed if I read it but the drawings are cool.

Busy weekend coming up. Both of my classes scheduled for this weekend are a GO!
Friday night, I will be at Stampin On Cloud 9 in Monrovia (626 358 2886) teaching my Composition/Design 101: Collage class (and FYI, I gear my classes for EVERYONE: beginner to advanced) and on Sunday I will be at Stamping From The Heart in L.A. (310 391 0466) teaching a fairly new class called Your Journal As Art (Yes, we'll be making a book, wading in paint learning new mixed media paint techniques as well as collage techniques!) . Looking forward to it! Both classes are a "go"!

And hey, I still have some collage packs left! FYI...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kelly, I CAN'T wait! I love taking your journal classes and I need a journal fix! Looking forward to playing with paint and paper. See you Sunday!
Linda

Popular Posts