Journal pages from the car ride to Vegas on Thursday:


No scissors just paper, glue and an old rag to smooth it all out.



I still feel like I smoked about 25,000 packs of cigarettes and several hundred cigars just from walking on the strip Saturday night. It's all you could smell (especially cigars). I don't smoke either. My throat is killing me. Trying to rest it up as I am teaching this weekend.

*****

Teacher for Hire:

I just thought I'd put a call out there. I am looking for some new teaching locations to add to my list :)

If anyone can recommend any new venues (either here in So CA or across the Coast), that would be wonderful.

I have over 300 classes and have been teaching for 10 years now (almost every weekend). I've taught all over the U.S. and in Canada & Mexico.

I'd appreciate any help, leads or recommendations.

Thanks for your help in advance :)

Comments

BellaKarma said…
Yummy...I like the Middle Eastern journal page...looks like candy. :)
~jolene said…
I bow to you..
I am not worthy,
I am not worthy....

Anyone who can create art this COOL in a moving vehicle deserves a Golden Art Journal award :)

(you don't have to thank me when you are giving your acceptance speech) :)
Kelly Kilmer said…
OMG, I'm gonna have to smack you. "I'm not worthy"-HA! I remember being second row center at a Van Halen concert in probably '92 or so and doing the "We're not worthy"/Waynes World thing to Sammy Hagar. I thought he was going to bust a gut-it was cute.
Hey, I wasn't driving...if you're not driving and you don't have to navigate (aka riding shotgun) then makin' art is easyyyyyyyy

Popular Posts