I'm off to Las Vegas Art Stamps to teach this weekend!
I'm not sure if I will be able to update the blog from Vegas, so just in case here are some random links from my "bookmarks":

SWIRLY GIRL

CORITA

JOAN OF ARTS

CONTEMPLATING THE MOON

LELA

CW SLADE

GARDEN OF PINK SHADOWS

SOUL FOOD CAFE

KATHERINE DUNN

MAGDA DUDZIAK

ANDI ARNOVITZ

JOYOUSLY BECOMING

OH MY CAVALIER

HELLO MY NAME IS HEATHER

be sure to check out all of the wonderful blogs you see to your right!!

Don't forget that Saturday, May 5th is FREE Comic Book Day!!

Comments

katie said…
hi kelly!
thank you so much for mentioning my blog in your post, i appreciate it. i see by your links we read and listen to many of the same people and stations - democracy now!, howard zinn, noam chomsky, z mag, indie media and i'm sure many more. yay!!!! love your blog and added you to my links.
katie

Popular Posts