The winds were so bad, I was waiting for the Wicked Witch of the West to fly by on her broomstick...the house across the street lost their new gate. BOOM! Crash! It came crashing down and all of their stuff went flying everywhere.


Two pages I started last night...


Didn't do too much yesterday. We were going to go out but the winds were so bad and it looked like something had happened because LOTS of buses and cars were using side streets. Ugh ugh.
So, Tristan and I headed home at 3. I spent the afternoon prepping for my Avant Garde Journal class this weekend in Agoura at Paper Post and for next week's collage classes. Then I laid down and took a nap! (Long day yesterday and not much sleep the night before). I did manage to eek out two pages. The one with the photo of the lady I "messed up" a few times so I had to fiddle with it..I'm not sure what else I will add to the pages, but I probably will do something!

Had to go to the laundry mat yesterday so spent some time lugging this book and this magazine and some others. I should've been like the little boy there who was watching the washer like it was a TV set. Round and round spin the pretty colors...

*****

Interesting article on the U.S. Dollar.

***

National Climate Day of Action is this Saturday

***

More tributes to Kurt Vonnegut here and here.

Comments

Popular Posts