The journal I'm working in to date:
A page I did tonight (using collage papers, found images and Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze, Souffle and their gold shadow pens that I bought at Frenzy Stamper when I was there in February).

Paper I bought on Friday at Pulp on La Brea...my favorite employee asked me if I could actually smell the paper as they had just put it out. I told him that 3 weeks was just too long to be away and that I am always scouting for new toys. He then said that's what paper whores do best LOL
MISO Pretty stationery set and stickers too (too cute):

Yep, the above paper mission started after a disappointing trip to Dick Blick (Formerly The Art Store) on Beverly. No new toys. Nothing that called. That was ok. I saved $. Even with a 30% off coupon nothing called or spoke to me...Tristan and I get into the car and we were going to be good and go home after going to the bank. I looked at him and said "One more stop." "Where, Mom?" "Paper store. We need to get BaPa (Grandpa) a Birthday card." "O.K." So off, we go. It's 3:30 and I find a space right in front (see, it's a sign!) I go inside and they are rearranging the store putting out new displays. I immediately see the new paper and my jaw hits the ground 'Oh crap.' I think came out of my mouth (see, I had hoping to only LOOK at paper). $13 a "tube" for 4 sheets of paper. OK not bad...I can get some for classes (uh, huh, right...). 3 "tubes" later then I see the MISO Pretty Stationery. Oh crap. $9. Then I go upstairs and find just oneeeeeee more roll that I "must have" $7 (Um. yeah. I had most of the stuff that was on the second floor already. I'm SO utterly pathetic.) I go to pay and realize "Um. I hope I have enough cash for this." DUH. Luckily I did (no more $ for me!) and I think I walked out with a skip in my step...

Oh, and we never did get BaPa's birthday card...Tristan decided to make him one. :}

I'm off to Paper Post tomorrow (Saturday)...ya never know what one will find there (Um, paper? Books?)

Comments

Popular Posts