I love this image...lots of interesting ideas with this one...Not my photo but the blog is quite cool that I found it on. Makes me REALLY want to go get a henna set and have fun...

I hate not having my camera and being able to upload my own photos!!! My sister brought her camera over for me to use today and of course the battery wasn't charged and it died. Ce la vie.

Today started off bad with some crappy news but overall, (totally excluding the news I found out today) it was a good day. We had my family over my parents' house (a small group-there were 13 or so of us). Lots of laughs, stories and shared moments. I love visiting with them and being "a fly on the wall".

My Mom's got tomorrow off. We've got lots on the agenda but I am hoping to hit Paper Source in Brookline, maybe. I shouldn't be spending any money but I'd like to at least do one fun thing like that. Another store to hit (but that is closed on Monday) is called Vellum in Boston. I'd like to visit that sometime. It got rave reviews on Yelp!

Found the latest Marie Claire Idees in Braintree, MA tonight, of all places. Could NOT find it Los Angeles but I find it here-HA. They also had several copies of Patricia Bolton's 1000 Trading Cards book. If you love ATCs then this is another perfect book to add to your collection. Lots of ideas and LOTS of ATCs in this one!!! I think it's wonderful that there is an abudance-a virtual feast-of "our kind of" art books coming out lately. Gives me hope...

Comments

Damn! I thought you were back in L.A. Waaaah! I was going to ask you if you wanted to go see a movie with me tonight but I guess I'll have to go it alone... can you believe it? Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is playing at the Arclight and seeing that I've never seen this movie, I figured I'd check out to see for myself why Keanu got semi-typecast as a dumb non-blonde... LOL I'm sure you're having waaaay more fun right where you are... enjoy your trip! :)

Hugs,
Adriane

Popular Posts