Etsy! Etsy!










I've just spent some time shooting new pictures and uploading the various books to my online etsy shop. I'd love it if you took a look! I'm trying to keep the prices so that they are affordable to everyone. I hope you find something that you like. I've uploaded over a dozen new books.

I'm spending today (other then working on my etsy shop) getting samples to mail to various locations. I just realized that I'm a little late (ok, ok a LOT late) in mailing samples out to Zinnia and The Art Bar and Stampers Warehouse (!!) this month so if anyone has any questions on my "Taped Journal" class (or any others) please let me know. It's been an extremely popular class and is one of my most favorites (after all, it started out as my own personal journal...It became a class after some prodding from my art friends).

Comments

Popular Posts