Something small that makes me smile...


If you haven't seen the book,
Heart Core, by artist Nuno Valerio you must hunt it down. I picked up my copy at Moe's in Berkeley with my friend Tammie when we where there in November.

It is somewhat expensive ($30 or so) but I loved it and had to have it. I gladly forked over my cash for this little gem and I never regretted it. It's one of those books that is small in stature but the page count and the depth of work that is layered on the pages makes up for it! It is a book that you can look at again and again and see something new each and every time.
Graffiti, photos, poetry, ramblings, drawings, collage, doodles-there is a little of somethin' on every page.

Moe's also had two other books that I would have loved to have had the dough to pick up, but at $30 a pop, it was just unreachable. The unfortunate thing is, I don't remember which books they were...but I found the website here and the books are just pure yummy eye candy. Food for the artists' soul.


Comments

Popular Posts