Some more journal pages I've been doing lately...painted backgrounds with collage on top and God only knows what else!

Had a *great* day teaching out at A Little Bizaar in Lake Elsinore today. It was a small group-but very talented and a lot of fun!!! Tammie was there with her son. She spoiled me with AMAZING Christmas presents. What could possibly be the biggest journal I have ever seen!!! And a bag that I was lusting over and cool ornaments and papers and a gorgeous beaded watch and so many many goodies. Tammie girl you spoil me!

Laurie had a great selection of Cavallini and Company papers (along with a ton of other papers that made me drool!!) Also my stamps that I ordered were in and they are SO cool. Love that store!!

It was a fun fun day with lotsa thanks to Laurie, Rich, Denise, Tammie and her boy!!! Thanks "Boy" for making me laugh!!!

Lookin' forward to my class at Stampin From the Heart tomorrow in L.A. that should also be a great day with a fun, talented, very artsy group!!

Comments

Popular Posts