One of the few reasons I am looking forward to summer:

In This House: A Collection of Altered Art Imagery and Collage Techniques

Not to whine, how come we have to wait so darn long for a book to come out :)

I'm really REALLY looking forward to the publication of this book and not just because I'm one of the artists in it (with many, many thanks to the extremely hard work of Angela and Sarah and all of the wonderful artists in the book). I was lucky enough to see some of the "houses" in person and they are utterly amazing. They beg to be touched and drooled over. The fact that they are all shown in full view in this book makes the collection a REAL treasure. It's not a "how to" book. It's an actual art book that you will want in your personal collection to look at and be influenced again and again. I know I'll be first in line at the bookstore!!

Comments

Dede Warren said…
i am so glad to have found your blog. i happened into zennia in pasa dena a few months a go and saw a FAB book of yours. i would love to one of your classes, how can i find out when and where you're teaching??

Popular Posts