My little sister (my only sister!) came home from the hospital today. Looks like she is well on the road to recovery...she just needs some sleep and lots of rest.

I really don't want to take my Christmas tree down. It's too pretty looking at the lights every night. I love driving down the streets and still seeing Christmas lights up!! My Mom always left the tree up until "Little Christmas".

I'm teaching two classes this weekend. Saturday, I'll be at a Little Bizaar (951 471 0882) in Lake Elsinore teaching my "More than Words: the Art of Collage" and Sunday, I'll be at Stampin' From The Heart in Culver City (310 391 0466) teaching my "Journey To The Soul" Journal (and collage!) class. Looking forward to both classes...sounds like they will be great groups and the classes have been extremely popular, so I'm looking forward to it! There is room in both classes so if you want to join in, give the store a buzz or c'mon down!

The above photos are "before" and "after". Just a little glimpse into how I might do a page! I'll be uploading more art soon...

Off to get ready for classes this weekend.




Comments

Popular Posts