Fed Ex SUCKS

Here is my email to the Paper Mojo company I ordered from:

Hi,

I ordered paper Dec 23rd. Your company promptly packaged it up and shipped it out saying that the delivery would be Sat, Dec 30th from Fed Ex. (I appreciate the promptness on your end-thank you!!)

Well, the bad thing is, now my order is stuck in Fed Ex Limbo aka Fed Ex HELL. I waited at home all day Sat, Dec 30th (I need this paper for a project I am working on). I was told it would arrive Sat, Dec 30th. Later on that night, it still was stuck in Bell, CA 30 minutes from me. It is now January 1, 2007 (Happy New Year) and I look online and it says "Delivery Exception" my paper isn't going to arrive until January 4th!??!

Bell, CA is 30 minutes from me.

I will never ever ever order paper from Paper Mojo again if they ship via Fed Ex.

This has royally messed up my deadline. I won't ever do business with Fed Ex again either.

I appreciate how fast and prompt Paper Mojo was, but Fed Ex is a joke!! I paid $9.25 for shipping and it could have been delivered in 3 days via the US Post Office for a heck of a lost less.

Side note: I go online to the FedEx website. They don't do "home delivery" the day after a holiday...WHAT?? So now I won't get my friggin paper until January 4th...and I paid almost $10 in shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER EVER use Fed Ex again. EVER. I won't order from companies that use them either. EVER.
Paper Mojo is a wonderful paper company but I won't ever have them ship Fed Ex again.

FED EX SUCKS!!!!!!!

Comments

Karen Campbell said…
Hi Kelly ... I took a few classes with you at the Artist Nook in Fort Collins. I know how you feel. I've been waiting for a package from UPS that was to be delivered December 26th. I saw a similar message on their tracking info. Now a week later they changed that message to state they couldn't make the delivery due to the blizzard. I hope my package finally comes tomorrow ... acccckkk!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Hi Karen,
Oh boy, I'll stop complaining about mail. I forgot about you guys in Fort Collins...ack. Sorry to hear about the snow. Hope that y'all get things back to normal soon...
I'm normally not impatient except when it comes to mail!!! AND the fact that I shelled out almost $10 to have it mailed somewhat fast!! ARGH :)
Hope you get your package tomorrow, too!!

Popular Posts