Debbie asked me to post some of my Mail Art "Whispers", my postcard samples...

This is one of my favorite postcards (front and back) which is owned by Vickie Enkoff

there are some posted on the blog already some time around February 8th or so...All of the ones listed there have been sold. To see them, just go here. Scroll down to 2/24's post, 2/17, 2/8, 2/3. There are a ton of them on this page. Also on this page is my "A Woman's Notebook Sample", FYI. (I'll also be teaching that one in Danville next weekend @ Stampers Warehouse). "Scrapped" Journal is on the Art Unraveled website here. I will be teaching that class in Danville, Art Unraveled, and a few select locations...Yay!

If anyone wants to see any other samples, please drop me a note! Hope to see y'all next weekend at Stampers Warehouse in Danville!!! Did anyone else see that they will be selling collage goodies that Saturday from 2-4. You know I'll have my money out! LOL!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks Kelly for the pics! They are very cool! Hope to be able to make it on the 18th.

Popular Posts