Dreaming and Planning


Less than a year to go. June 2019. France. It's been on my mind ever since I was asked to teach there last year. I have spent many years dreaming about wandering through the country. I can't believe it is finally going to happen!

One of my good friends gifted me with a postcard from Raphael Kirchner on one of her trips to France. It is one of my treasures. (Thank you, Connie!)

Yesterday a box of paper goodies arrived in the mail from my friend, Kathie Shepherd. An entire box of French treasures to give to my students (thanks again, Kathie!)

I have my eyes wide open during our weekly trips to the used bookstores for all things French. I'm also making plans to go to one of the vintage paper shows to see what I can find there. So much to think and dream about...

Have you been? Any tips or favorite places to share? Drop me an email or leave me a comment... merci beacoup in advance.

Comments

Popular Posts