Art Pilgrimage 2017 Pages in Progress









By special request, I've also added an option of buying one sided finished pages here. These cards are a study in letting go as I try to push my work in a different direction. I never sell finished, original pages like this (except as limited edition prints or self published books) so it's a rare opportunity to own an original. There are some other goodies available as well (including wood panel pieces, prints and handwritten postcards from the various places I visit while on the road.) I've been pouring my heart out onto these pages and I'm really happy with the direction that they're going in. I am eager to see what the fully finished ones will look like. 

You can take the journey with me by following me on Instagram, Twitter , Facebook or looking for the hashtag#ArtpilgrimageKK2017




Comments

Popular Posts