Magic

 
Last year, over the holidays, I met up with my friend Roseann Cazares who created the two page spread that you see below in my journal. I love her work and was honored that she wanted to work in my book:
 

Apologies for not blogging sooner. I arrived home late Monday night from a wonderful weekend of teaching in Colorado. I came home to Lots of Stuff To Do. This past week has been a bit of a blur. It looks like our health insurance is finally straightened out (so thankful about that.) No word on our (only) car yet, unfortunately (and I am trying not to stress about that but it is quite difficult especially with Tristan's school starting soon.)

As far as my teaching schedule goes, I will be posting my teaching schedule within the next week with my upcoming classes in Los Angeles, San Diego, Northern California, New Mexico and Arizona. I am eager to get back into a routine especially since Tristan starts school soon. I have developed a few new classes that I am very excited about.

 
I have been wanting to share my new favorite Instagram account, Jennifer Higgie's page. I love what she is posting, photos and short bios of inspiring women artists. You don't need an Instagram account, just click the link and click the photos to read more about the artists. With over 1,500 photos, there are lots of links! 

Comments

Unknown said…
So glad that things seem to be taking a turn for the better! Good luck with upcoming classes. I'm sure that your new classes will be amazing! It's great that you are always moving forward and enhancing what you do so well.
Emie58 said…
Getting back into a "normal" routine after being away from home is challenging. Hope your car is back in service soon! TFS!
Roseann Cazares said…
Hi Kelly! Thank you for featuring my work on your blog! You have always been a BIG source of inspiration to me. Your artistry, generosity, and friendship are very special to me. Keep inspiring... ❤️
xoxo

Popular Posts